Thursday, January 3, 2008

Vertigo

“The Book of Bright Ideas” that I just finished gave me a Bright Idea of my own. Ok, Ok. Tracy helped. I sent her off the book yesterday so that she can read it because she said she would go and pick it up. So…that is where the bright idea comes in.

If you have a book you want me to read….email me or comment on this Blog and I can get you my address. Also, if you would like me to get you a book that I enjoyed, let me know that, too. That way, we can do a sorta “Sisterhood of the Traveling Books!”

Any thoughts on this?


Mirth & Merriment!

1 comment:

Miss T said...

I think that rocks! And I can't believe you're sending it to me. Thanks!

I got your email with your address back - and I have the perfect book to send you. Its called Gods in Alabama. I think you'll really like it. Great story-telling and a great mystery. Can't wait to get it in the mail to you Monday!

Love you!