Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Kid In Town

I guess with the "hackers" out there doing what they can to steal personal information about individuals, it was only a matter of minutes until I began to get crap about my blog. Please check through my comments. Yeah, that's right. I don't know that person. I don't know that language. But, whatever~ at least somebody is reading it and responding. None of YOU seem to be responding. Perhaps I need to liven it up...are you kidding me? Sometimes I think I already rate a PG 13 on a good day and on the others...watch out!

So, let me discuss some things that are in my head at the moment...none of which, thank God actually concern me or my loved ones.

Amy Fisher. That's right, I said it. Amy Fisher, the girl who actually wanted to bang Joey Buttafucco is in the news, again. Surprise, Surprise, Surprise. (could you hear the Gomer Pyle accent?) So apparently she and her husband made a sex tape (surprise). Then they decided that they were going to divorce (surprise). Then they reconciled (surprise). However, her husband being the Super Genius that he is decided to sell the tape when they were separated (surprise). Amy decided that now that they are back together, rather than bitch slap her husband to death, she would take money and let the tape be sold and distributed (Surprise!). However, now she and her husband are actually PROMOTING THE TAPE! NO BIG SURPRISE? WOW. First of all, I would like to think of myself as a smart woman. What in the world are you doing leaving your husband with the tape? COME ON! That's your stuff hanging out there for whoever he puts in the VCR for. Amy, Amy, Amy. The best quote I have heard about all this is from the former - L.I.L herself. She said she is going to have a hard time explaining this situation to her 2 young children when they are older. HUH? Ya think this might be harder than, oh, I don't know...say, TELLING YOUR KIDS YOU WERE A TEENAGE PROSTITUTE, SLEPT WITH A MAN WHO WAS OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR DAD AND THEN BECAME SO OBSESSED THAT YOU SHOT HIS WIFE AND WENT TO PRISON? I guess she lives in a place I like to call Whack0 Land, right outside of Long Island.

Britney Spears. Yes, on to another train wreck. I feel that I have every right to voice my opinion on Ms. Spears as we have so much in common. We are both female. We both have breasts....ummm.... We both have children. Ok...I guess that's about it. Oh yeah, and that 55 hour marriage she had....well that was the day I married my husband. So, last week she freaked out, wouldn't give the kids back to KFed and then was strapped to a gurney and taken to the hospital. HELLO! Long overdue, if you ask me. She should have been strapped down about 9 months ago. She has now lost all visitation with her boys, which is the truly sad part of this, but not for her...for them. They do need a mom...no matter how long KFed grows his hair, he will always be Daddy. She doesn't want those kids. I am not sure she even knows their names. She did it because she wanted to be a "young mom" and what she has turned into is "psycho mom". If she cared, even one percent about their lives, she would have done everything and I mean, EVERYTHING in her power to get her shit straightened out. No going out. No going out drinking. No going out partying. No going out without panties! No skipping court. No stealing stuff from gas stations. No shaving heads...none of it. She should have been at home being a mother. Even young mothers can do that, Britney. Hell. I have friends who had babies at 16 and 17 and they are still well educated, well spoken, respectful women raising their children to be respectful. The only things that those children are learning from her is how to swipe a lighter at the Arco down the street and where the best tattoo parlor is. That is not a MOM. Now, let me also say that I am not the world's greatest Mom. I have done things that I am not proud of, but I would also lay down my life for the 4 children in my life...and the ones in Kansas and Georgia and Arizona that I have a piece of with me.

So, today with those great Mom's listed above... Entry #2 in My Big Book of Great Ideas is:

A Mom Is Someone Who Does Something Every Minute Of Every Day That Will Make The Lives Of Her Children Better....No Matter What!

Mirth & Merriment!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She should also set a good example now to her little sister!!

Miss T said...

Testify, sister!!! And unfortunately the best thing for Jamie Lynn is to stay as far away from her big sister now as possible. Not for publicity reasons, but so that she can at least have a chance at keeping her own sanity.

the rotten correspondent said...

Sorry someone has been leaving yucky stuff on your blog. Gotta love the web!

Amy and Britney do serve one good purpose, though. They sure make me feel good about my own parenting!