Friday, November 16, 2007

I Want You To Want Me...

1.You're in the hospital, of those who read your BLOG who comes to see you?
GOSH...if they had a way to get here, I will be in the hospital on Tuesday, anyone?

2. If alcohol were banned, what would your reaction be?
Excuse Me, I don't think I heard the question...can you please repeat that6?

3. Your CD collection is repossessed. But you may keep one.
HELLO...Sarah McLachlan "Fumbling Towards Ecstasy"

4. Do you believe world peace is possible?
For my children's sake, I sure hope so.

5. I'm a genie. Name your wish?
I think enough money to pay off and live debt free is good...can I get an ETA on that?

6. Name something about the opposite sex that automatically turns you off?
Bad breath

7. Name one thing about the opposite sex that automatically turns you on?
Eyes

8. Speaking of sex, what did you think about Brokeback Mountain?
I thought it was well done, but not sure what all the fuss was about!

9. What are you obsessive about?
My eyebrows

10. Leather face is in the kitchen, what do you do?
I go get Matthew and he takes care of it for me. I LOVE MY SON!

11. Do people underestimate you?
I think that they do, but then I seem to blow them away!

12. When you're in a bad mood, what will always put you in a better mood?
My kids

13. What do you hope to have accomplished by the end of the year?
To have my family in one place

14. Do you have any really crazy relatives?
Give me a break...most of them are reading this right now.

15. Pretend you are 5 shots of tequila under the table, describe what you would be doing?
God...my mom is reading this. Probably singing The Rose by Bette Midler

16. Does anyone in your life know the real you?
Yes, there are but a few

17. What would you like to be eating right now?
Doritos and Cherry Coke, maybe coconut creme pie on the side

18. What is the most ridiculous fear you have?
That my heart will just stop beating.

19.When is the last time you ate Peanut butter and jelly?
Last weekend, but just the crusts that were cut off the girls sandwiches. Does that count?

20. When did you last have a home cooked meal?
A few times this week. Gotta love Mom.

21. Have you ever gotten naked at a party?
What kind of girl do you take me for? Party of two? Yes!

22. Will you have sex today?
Nope.

23. Are you named after a grandparent?
I am named after my Great Aunt and Great Grandmother.

24. Who loves you?
Lots of people...mostly small ones!

25. Have you ever broken a rib?
No, but I cracked a few in Elementary School doing a cool trick on the jungle gym.

26. If this was the last thing you ever type, what should it say?
Why do you have to be so morbid? Let me think.....oh. Wait. Does that count? I wasn't done!

Mirth & Merriment....

No comments: