Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Let's Give Em Something To Talk About

So, I know you have all been dying to read my next post, so here it is…
and I am going to make you think. My sister-in-laws last post led me to the conclusion that this Blog should be somewhat educational, along with being rude, disturbing and humorous. Thanks, Jules...I owe you...and so do ALL of my readers!!!!!

You all know the Six Degrees of Separation..or Kevin Bacon. You link one person to the other in as little steps as possible. So every Tuesday, I am going to give you two names that I want you to try to do this for. OH COME ON. There’s no crying in Blogging!
No complaints. Ready? Go!

Holly Hunter to Alicia Silverstone

Mirth & Merriment….

1 comment:

the rotten correspondent said...

AMATEUR!!

Holly Hunter was in O'Brother Where Art Thou with George Clooney

George Clooney was in Batman and Robin with Alicia Silverstone.

BAM!!!!