Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Do That To Me...One More Time

I got a ton of emails with regards to my 6 Degrees post. Good Job, People! Julie, I am so very proud of you because of the whole DEBT situation...
However, since none of these peeps posted their response, I will do it myself....

Missy - Two Degrees....
Holly Hunter was in Copycat with Harry Connick, Jr.
Harry was in Excess Baggage with Alicia Silvertsone

Lina - Two Degrees...
Holly Hunter was in 9 lives with Robin Wright-Penn
Robin was in Princess Bride with Cary Elwes
Cary was in The Crush with Alicia Silverstone

I am so very proud of you that I have decided to add one of these every day! Please make sure to post your answers on this page so that I don't have to do it for you. GOT IT?

Today's is super easy...right?

Chloris Leachman to Brad Pitt

Mirth & Merriment

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alrighty then! here we go...

CL was in Hanging up with Meg Ryan. MR was in When a Man Loves a Woman with Andy Garcia. AG was in Ocean's 11 with Brad Pitt. Yay me!