Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Round and Round

With every day come new challenges and accomplishments. Fears and Tears. Joy and Laughter. Such is my life lately. I do apologize to those devoted readers of this Blog that I have been absent from the Land of Posts lately. Life has again turned upside down and stalled...like one of those roller coaster videos that they show on the news.
Also with each new day there is good news & not-so-good news. Today, however there is AMAZING NEWS! Our little Piglet is potty trained! YEA! You heard me! She has not worn a diaper since Friday and is walking around int he cutest big girl panties you ever saw. Her face shines with the great feeling of pride and we always have to do a little dance every time she pees. For those of you who are not parents, you too...one day....God willing...will dance while flushing! Trust me on this one. Beana on the other hand is nowhere near sans diaper. In fact, if you ask her if she wants to be a big girl like her sister, she puts her thumb in her mouth and just says she wants to be a baby. OK. One of two aint' bad...right?
The not-so-good news is that my living arrangements have changed. My children and I are now staying at my Mom's house while she is in Hawaii and then probably a few more weeks after she returns.
Marriage is never something I took lightly. I went in with eyes wide open and I knew that it wouldn't be easy. He never promised me he would become the better man I still believe he can be. He never lied about who he was, which is a good thing if you think about it. I was not tricked, in fact sometimes I was the one pulling the strings. I take my Marriage very seriously and it's current condition renders me an emotional disaster. I am sad that I am not strong enough to hold it all together. I am sad that my children might miss out on a great family experience. I am sad.
And that is about all I can write for now. I apologize for the drama! I promise it will get better....At least, that is what I keep chanting to myself.
Mirth & Merriment!

1 comment:

Miss T said...

Hey Leigh - I'm sorry I haven't kept up with your blog (or mine), but promise to get up to date this weekend. I've sent you some emails without replies and was wondering if you changed your email address. Please email me and let me know if you have so I can update the address. Tracy