Friday, March 30, 2007

Sinners...repent! Especially you...

After my last blog, where I voiced my opinion on some delicate subject matter, I received an email response from a "friend" of mine. I put friend in those cute little quotes because we haven't actually spoken in a long time and I am honestly not interested in talking with her. Her email to me requested that I remove her from my blog because she thought that I was not in a spiritual state of mind and that I might need some counseling from someone within my chosen faith! WHAT? So basically, the mere fact that I chose to do a blog, that I voice my opinion, concerns, daily dilemas and quirky statements make me a bad person? That is crap! Whatever I have chosen to believe in are MY beliefs, not yours! I am in no way trying to make anyone into another me...like you could ever be as cool as me! I have a voice and the Constitution states that I can say whatever I like. I do not say things that purposely hurt others, although I do apologize if I do. But, who are you to judge me? There is one....1 who will judge me and I am not dead yet, lady! How dare you treat me like I am on a level beneath you because I do not worship in a building built by men to make money. I worship. I pray. I believe in one God and he is the one I confess to and pray to. He is the one that I turn to when I am struggling...that, and my Mom. But, anyway.

For future reference...I will continue to write anything that I want to on this, MY BLOG! If you choose to delete them or ignore me, that is YOUR RIGHT! I do not know what facial expressions you make when you read what I have written, but do not think for one minute that I will allow any insults made to me based on my beliefs.

Shame on you!

Have A Nice Day!

1 comment:

P said...

LMAO!! Are you serious? I know exactly who you're talking about too! Shame on you for not going to church with all the repented veteran cholos from East L.A.!!! HA HA HA....