Thursday, August 23, 2007

Come On, Come On....

So now that I am back, and with only 1 single comment about my return, it is Thursday and time for a Daily Dose that is long overdue.

I find myself being a sexual person by nature. Disclaimer: Now, since my Mother reads this I do not want her to think that means that I am a sex addict or that I run around naked at parties...well, not recently, so please let me explain. I like dirty jokes...I laugh everytime. I like that eyes tend to wander to my never-ending cleavage. I think it's nice to be thought of as sexy. I don't think I feel that quite enough. So, having never had an aspirations to become a stripper, I have, however, on very few occassions, danced for my significant other. So, what I want to know is...especially from all the ladies...what song turns you on enough to want to slide down the pole! Men, what song would you like to see your lady dance to? Come on....I can't be the only one!!! If you don't want to be a stripper...just spill...what's the sexiest song you know!

#1- Lovin, Touchin, Squeezin by Journey. Ok. Give me a break! If this song doesn't make your hips move you are either deaf or need to turn the volume up!

#2- Buttons by the Pussycat Dolls. Yes, the Dolls. Whatever. Say about me what you will...

#3- Possession by Sarah McLachlan. This is the song that brought my husband and I together. It is erotic and sultry...just what you want to hear before, well, ya know...

Mirth & Merriment.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just a lil bit...not sure of the artist...
:)

the rotten correspondent said...

yeah, I'm gonna have to think on this one too!

Anonymous said...

Light My Fire! -Doors

Crazy -Patsy Cline


Melody says....

I Wana Sex You Up -Color Me Badd