Thursday, July 12, 2007

A Moment Like This







Ok. I haven't posted in awhile, but trust me....my ass has not been sitting long enough to think of something wickedly funny to say. But, it is Thursday and time for my Daily Dose. What should I ask you all to tell me? Hmmm....let me think. OK. I got it! Please let me know your Top 3 Ice Cream Flavors. I know, it seems a tad basic, but I am feeling quite basic today. Also, ice cream is a luxury in my house and I am having some major cravings for something cold and creamy.

#1 - Pralines n Cream. It really doesn't matter which brand, but Baskin-Robbins is great! I just love the sweetened nuts and the rich ice cream.

#2- Rocky Road. I love Rocky Road. My kids love Rocky Road. What is better than chocolate, nuts and marshmallows? It really doesn't get any better than that.

#3- Bubble Gum. Yes, I am a 37 year old mother of 4, but come on. You only live once. There was a time that I knew someone who worked for Dreyers and I received a 25 gallon (it was huge!) tub of bubble gum ice cream. I enjoyed saving the gum until I was done with the bowl.

Honorable Mention goes to Coffee, Strawberry and Ben & Jerry's Apple Pie.

Cool off...and let me know what you prefer on your spoon!

Mirth & Merriment....

2 comments:

the rotten correspondent said...

Ummm, you're 36, not 37, sweetie. Been getting enough sleep lately??

#1. B & R mint chip. THE best mint chip ever.

#2. B & R nutty coconut. Especially with hot fudge.

#3. This is a flavor from my past. Swenson's Swiss Orange Chip. I don't think it even exists anymore, but it was the best flavor ever! And I crave it to this day.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE ICE CREAM!!!! Don't eat it much but love the stuff!

1. Blue Bell Banana Pudding. I could eat the whole tub.
2. Chocolate Cookie Dough. Love it almost as much as #1.
3. Strawberry Cheesecake.

Think I'll go get some now!!