Monday, July 9, 2007

Little Earthquakes


I am used to my life being on unstable ground. I have lived in California for the majority of my life and therefore, know that duck and cover is just part of a daily routine here. However, since the earth is constantly moving here, my equilibrium is always a bit "off".

That said, life this weekend was rather ho-hum, which throws me off, too. I spent Friday night alone with my husband...some alone time we are desperate for lately. On Saturday, I got to watch my fantastic 6 year old ride his bike without training wheels and see my Mom on her 67th birthday and on Sunday I cleaned my house. Very boring, with the exception of Saturday. My kid ROCKS on 2 wheels.

So, that's it...

Mirth & Merriment

2 comments:

Jo Beaufoix said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend to me.

Hooray for the 6 year old.
What a star.

the rotten correspondent said...

Way to go buddy. Surfer Dude would be jealous. Cute dog, by the way.