Wednesday, July 18, 2007

California Girls

Ok. I survived the trip to the Beach...and without Xanax! I am so proud of myself.


If any of you have ever met my 2 little girls, you know that the only things they have in common are parents and birth date...that's it. Not even the same time! Well, their very first Beach experience proved the point yet once again.

Beana wanted nothing to do with sand! EWW! Sorta like me that way! She headed straight for the water and with her fists up, egged the waves on, as if to say "is that all you've got?" She would then get toppled over and without missing a step, get right back up and face her fears again. What a girl. I wish I were so brave!


On the other hand, our little Piglet loves the sand! She held my hand as we took long walks on the beach, as romantic as it gets! She is like me that way. She went into the water just once and that was all she needed...fix was fixxed!

I am sunburned and back to work after my one vacation day. Yes, I wore sunscreen!

Mirth & Merriment....

No comments: