Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I was "tagged" by my big sis to do this, so blame her if you get bored. EIGHT RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF!

1. I was born in Honolulu, Hawaii in a rather large PINK naval hospital.

2. I really am a natural blond! Ask my Mom...go ahead. I'll wait!

3. I was a CIF swimmer...again, no lie. I actually held a record for the backstroke for awhile there. No big boob jokes, people!

4. I have only worn a "bridesmaid dress" once....it was lavender and ew, I just got the chills. I did stand-up for my sister in a falling-apart courthouse in South Carolina, but I picked out the dress.

5. I can flip people "the bird" with my toes!

6. I can speak with several different accents....southern, English, french, Australian...or are those my alternate personalities?

7. My bra size is a GG...close your mouth, Julie!

8. And finally, I got to shake Madonna's hand. I was a babbling idiot and she realized it and remained calm...thank God. I would have hated to be dragged out of Borders by security!


TAG - ALL OF YOU READING THIS...post your answers in my comments.

M&M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. I was born in Lexington, KY

2. I have 2 Moms and 2 Dads...Figure that out

3. I have several surgeries in life(eye,brain, and hernia)

4. I almost was a father myself (And it wasn't with the current gf)

5. I lived on a horse farm in Chino.

6. In high school I was cheerleader for the powder puff game (girls play football, football players dressing as cheerleaders) NO JOKES LEIGH! :-p

7. In first grade I was in the newspaper twice just for being cute.

8. I rode Soarin Over California(Disney California Adventure) with of the 2 people from "Who's Line It Is Anyway"

9. I own "Walk to Remember"


10. I have lived in Colorado for 3 months.