Monday, June 11, 2007

Don't Stop Believing....., Part 2


WHAT THE HELL? I made it a point to make sure that I was crouched in front of the tv last night at 5:00 p.m., PST to watch the series finale of what has become one of my favorite shows, EVER...The Sopranos. Let me tell you a little hint into my whacked psyche...I dig Tony Soprano. Somehow the heavy breathing, mixed with the accent and attitude...and don't forget the POWER...My God, THE POWER, have turned me into a Tony-Junkie. He is hot! I know, I am whack-a-doo!


So, there I sat...waiting for blood, gunfire, more blood and tears. At the end of the hour, I was the one crying. Journey was playing, they were one big happy f-in family? That isn't right. There was 1 gunshot in the whole hour. There was no closure. There was NO CLOSURE! I am disappointed in the writers of this episode, of that I am sure.


Anyone else left lubricated and not finished off?


Mirth & F'in Merriment....

1 comment:

pursegirl said...

I'll join you in whack a doo land, b/c I can't help be attracted to the big lug... I mean criminal. Must be the bad boy/ mean mama/ loyalty thing that gets me. I can totally overlook the murderous side of him. And the ending... I'm till not recovered.