Thursday, May 17, 2007

That's Amore!

It is Thursday...

YOUR DAILY DOSE OF FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPINGS!

I do not consider myself a connoisseur of pizza, but I know what I like. I know that Domino's is tasteless and Pizza Hut is greasy. But, I also know that Round Table is one of the best things I have ever put in my mouth. Having been raised in California, I am not big on frilly pizza...no goat cheese....no spicy bbq chicken...just give it to me straight off the menu...and give it to me now!

So, without further ado...

  1. EVERYTHING! I am easy, don't tell my Mom. I like it all. However, when I say "all" I really don't mean all. I'm a woman...people! I like any place that can offer me their version of a Supreme (sausage, pepperoni, olives, green peppers, ONIONS, mushrooms and lots of cheese!) Again, I am a woman...I WANT IT ALL...but not...all!?
  2. Pepperoni! I love pepperoni. My little diva and son also like to go to Subway and have pepperoni added to their (hers) turkey and (his) roast beef sandwiches. They must get it from me? Who knows! All I know is that when money is good and I have some extra to throw around...I purchase pepperoni and eat them out of the bag while watching t.v. Bon Bon's got nothing on my 'roni's!!!
  3. Extra, Extra Cheese! Whether it is made from California cows or not, cheese is the best! If you take a bite of hot pizza, it is nothing without a little gooey-ness. I love that cheese can be dripping down the side as you fold it...love it!

Honorable Mention - Jalapenos...I like it spicy!

So, now it is your turn. Comment and let me know what you prefer to start your cholesterol racing...go ahead. Make my Day...

Mirth & Merriment...and mouthwatering!!

4 comments:

the rotten correspondent said...

okay, I'll bite.(get it - bite?-ha ha). I like the frilly stuff, sadly, because I'm the only one in my house who does.
#1. feta, spinach and red onion
#2. mushroom, onion and extra garlic
#3. veggie supreme with extra cheese
I don't do the jalapenos, but I do LOAD it with red pepper flakes. Pain is a flavor isn't it?
Thanks, by the way. Now I know where my kids get the pepperoni stealing gene from!

Anonymous said...

I'll give this a try...

1)All Meats
2)Everything, but anchovies.
3)I think it's called King Arthur( It has some meat and artichoke on it.

I agree that Pizza Hut is greasy.

Miss T said...

Okay - I pretty much like mine like a bacon cheeseburger. My favorite pizza will have pepporoni, hamburger, ONIONS, bacon and LOTS and LOTS of cheese! :-) I like jalapenos on mine also, but since my surgery, they can only be slightly spicy - not as spicy as I used to eat. :-(

Usually we will order a "supreme" and I will pick some stuff off and deal with not getting everything I want on it because I can never eat more than 1 - 1 1/2 slices anyway - so no need to waste $$ on my order.

New 'Do said...

Pizza Hut greasy???????? Are you so far from the PMS surges of your youth that you do not remember eating more-than-one blissfully drippy slice the morning of your sister's wedding as we laughed hysterically at everything.

1. Veggie Lover's
2. Extra Cheese, Mushrooms, Garlic
3. Pepperoni (and keep your hands to yourself)