Friday, May 11, 2007

Isn't She Lovely!?



Well, I sort of told myself I wasn't going to do this, but when you have as much pride in your children as I do, you have to put this out there. Our oldest twinlet actually took a beautiful picture this morning. Now, if you knew her as well as I do, you know that this is a day to remember. SHE NEVER TAKES A GOOD PICTURE! She usually snarls at the camera, but not today. This was taken after she had been awake for about 10 minutes. Go ahead...look at how lovely she is. No re-touching.







On the other hand, Piglet decided to play around and not give us the best shot possible....



Mirth & Merriment to you. If these pictures don't do it...check your pulse!!!

2 comments:

El Reservado said...

You are absolutly right about beana. We were just going through pictures the other day, and Courtney and I were tickled at how beana makes such funny faces for the camera. You are going to have your hands full when they reach the dating age.
:)

Anonymous said...

Look at those smiles! They're cute, and they take after their mother.

Cheers!