Sunday, April 1, 2007

Spring Cleaning!

So, it is done. Clothes are all washed, rooms are all cleaned, things are in order. I even pruned the roses in the front yard and picked out the weeds. What the hell is wrong with me? Blame it on the uterus since she won't be with us much longer! AHHHH...I am completely prepared for whatever will be thrown at me tomorrow when I check into the hospital at 5:30 a.m. My husband is not happy about the time and to make it better, I have promised to purchase him all of the trash tabloids that I can find this evening. I will be making marinated steaks, salad and veggies for dinner, washing those dishes and hitting the sack about 10:00 - which means that I won't fall asleep until 11:30 and I can't have anything to drink or eat after midnight. Doesn't cookies n cream sound good at midnight??

So...yawn...I am off to finish all of the last minute crap that comes my way and get some food and stuff for the house.

I might not write tomorrow, so keep a good thought. My love is with you all...

1 comment:

Monkey In the Middle said...

good thing it's all done, who knows when dishes will be washed again.

take it easy kiddo, don't push (like you've heard THAT before)