Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Mom's Will Be Mom's!

I am at home, doing my best to feel better after not showering since 5 am on Monday! I don't smell that bad, do I? Anyway, thought I would mention the power of the Mother! I decided that since I really don't feel all that bad that I would make lunch and clean up, make dinner and clean up and then...MOM CALLED! Yikes! She gave one of those stearn talking to's like only a girl who went to Catholic School can. She is right. I need to relinquish the title of Mom o' the Year for now and put my feet up. Man, do I need a pedicure!

So, to all my peeps at work....are u surviving without me? I imagine things are just as perfect as when the bomb fell on Hiroshima. Live it up....I come back on Monday and who knows what kind of mood I will be in.

I am going to shower, with my mid-section wrapped in saran wrap...sexy, huh? Ciao for now!

No comments: