Wednesday, March 28, 2007

INSANE USE OF BRAIN SPACE

So we obviously have parts of our brain that, when we are born, are either empty or like a rewriteable CD. That is my only explanation on how I can remember the useless information that is stored in my head! Move over, Voices!

"Putting on the Ritz" by Taco came onto the radio and my thoughts wandered to my little sister and the lyric-plentiful 80's. Who is this Taco and why would he do this song, of all remakes to do? An even better question, why do I remember that it was this suave man named after one of my favorite mexican foods (not chillaquilles!) that sang this song? GEEZ! How about the fact that I remember the first and last names of ALL the members of Duran Duran and even a few of their birthdays? Why is it that anytime a sibling or friend has a question that starts "Remember that movie with her and him and they go the friends house and she says "The Date? Like the Cow or the Chicken?" that I can tell you that the her is Janeane Garoffolo, the him is Randy Quaid, the friend is Matthew Modine and the movie is "Bye, Bye Love". SOMEBODY EXPLAIN IT TO ME!

I know...more useless information for your brain to take in. Just take a deep breath and join me in the abyss!!!

Ciao for Now!

2 comments:

the rotten correspondent said...

Quick, there was a movie in the early 1990's that starred some chick named after a bird about a serial killer and some fava beans. I think the beans rubbed some lotion on their skin. What WAS the name of that??

Unknown said...

my kids hate the fact that one word can trigger a whole slew of useless triva facts or a Gilbert and Sullivan song spree