Monday, November 5, 2007

DOWNTOWN

I was deeply dismayed that none of you at least made an attempt to do Friday's Six Degrees. For shame on all of you. FYI - here is how I did it.

Burt Lancaster in Field of Dreams with Kevin Costner
Kevin Costner in Rumor Has It with Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Aniston kissed Winona Ryder on an episode of Friends.

I know..I am boring.

Not much to say about the weekend. Everyone is healthy..knocking on wood as we speak. Got to catch up with my sister Kim....the prayer circle has begun!!!!

My mother, in her inifinite wisdom (and we all know it is infinite!) purchased me a new wardrobe this weekend for my birthday. For the next week or so I will be going to work in clothes that nobody has seen me in before. I love it. Mom, thanks so much. It brightened my spirits. Don't worry...I'm getting out of the house...

Mirth & Merriment...

No comments: