Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Vacation?

I am home, approximately 24 hours post-hysty and there is NOTHING on TV.

I find that TIVO is my friend and I did set certain things to record knowing that I would have some extra tv time. I am sure you can tell a lot from a person by what they have recording or set to record...so for all of you out there who use yours, let me know 5 things on it! Here are mine:

1. An Inconvenient Truth. Truth be told, I have not watched it yet. Bad, Democrat!
2. One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest. Better keep my mouth shut on that one.
3. Blues Clues...every episode is set to record. Ask not what Nickelodeon can do for you...
4. Matilda. For the boy, ya know??
5. CSI, every new episode is set to record. I just can't get enough of Grissom and the Gang!

My Love to you all....read more later!

No comments: